How is your jewelry made?
We have a highly trained team of jewelry makers! We design and create each piece by hand here in Bedford, TX. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly alike. This is part of what makes our jewelry special. Because we hand-stamp each letter on every piece, the texture, evenness, and darkness of the words may vary from the pictures.
Each charm has a unique story to tell. Every charm contains symbolism: some meanings come directly from Scripture while others are from personal inspiration.
What is your jewelry made of?
Our jewelry is made of mixed metals because the metals have different meanings to us. The gold represents the gold that's in all of us. The silver represents being refined by fire. The bronze represents strength. Most of our components are sterling or 24 karat gold plated pewter while most of our chains are gold or silver plated brass. While our jewelry does not contain nickel directly, it is manufactured in a facility that uses nickel. Therefore we cannot guarantee that anything is 100% nickel free.
Moreover, because our jewelry is plated, the plating can wear off over time. Please avoid regularly exposing your jewelry to water, sun and soap.
Can I pick up my online order in your store if I live locally?
Yes of course! Use code LOCAL at checkout and put "local pickup" in the notes section of your order and the shipping cost will be waived. We will call you when your order is ready for in store pickup.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We love our international friends and we ship all over the world!
A few things you should know before you place your international order:
International shipping prices vary based on where you live and how soon you need your order to arrive. See shipping prices here.
- First Class: 4-8 business days production time, 7-21 days shipping time
- Priority: 4-8 business days production time, 6-10 days shipping time
- Priority Express: 4-8 business days production time, 3-5 days shipping time international
- Priority Express + Rush: 1-4 days production time, 3-5 days shipping time international
- Your package may incur additional customs charges or taxes upon receipt. We are not responsible for any additional charges you may receive due to your country's laws or taxes.
- Because one of our core values is integrity, we list the retail price of your jewelry for customs when we ship.
- When available, we will provide you with tracking information; however, tracking is not always available. Moreover, we are unable to refund orders that are delayed or do not arrive due to the nature of international shipping.
- Occasionally international orders experience delay. Please contact your local post office prior to contacting us. Quite often, a delayed item is being held in customs or at the local post office. We do everything we can to help track delayed shipments.
What are your shipping, return, and exchange policies?
- We accept returns and exchanges in the same condition as merchandise was purchased, up to 30 days from the date of purchase with receipt/order number.
- Items without receipts/order numbers are eligible for exchange only.
- Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of shipping if an item needs to be returned/exchanged.
- Heaven Inspired pieces are available for return or exchange. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Custom pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, because they are one-of-a-kind and customized for you
- Subscription pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, because they are limited edition pieces and half off the retail price.
- Defective merchandise may be eligible for complimentary repairs up to 60 days from the date of purchase through a repair consultation with our jewelry maker. In this case, we will cover the cost of shipping.
I’m so excited for my piece of jewelry! How long before I’ll get in it in the mail?
We're excited you're excited! Normally, it takes us approximately 1-4 days to get an order made and shipped out (Holiday times differ), especially if it's a Customized or a Prophetic Piece. Shipping times are as follows:
Free In-Store Pickup: 1-4 days Production Time (Holiday times differ); Email sent when ready for pickup in-store (Please include in your notes at checkout that you would like to pick your order up in-store and use coupon code: LOCAL at checkout)
First Class: 4-8 business days Production Time; 5-10 days Shipping Time
Priority: 4-8 business days Production Time; 3-5 days Shipping Time
Priority Express: 4-8 business days Production Time; 1-3 days Shipping Time
Priority Express + Rush: 1-4 business days Production Time; 1-3 days Shipping Time
First Class: 4-8 business days Production Time; 7-21 days Shipping Time
Priority: 4-8 days business Production Time; 6-10 days Shipping Time
Priority Express: 4-8 business days Production Time; 3-5 days Shipping Time
Priority Express + Rush: 1-4 business days Production Time; 3-5 days Shipping Time
My package hasn't arrived and it's been a long time since it was shipped!
This happens sometimes, especially with international orders, but it happens in the U.S. as well. If your package hasn't arrived, the first thing you should do is follow up with your local post office. Once we have shipped it, the package has left our hands and the post office /postal service are in charge of it, and are going to be the most helpful party to contact to locate it.
- Check the tracking information on your package that you received in your shipping email. This will clue you in on the location of the package.
- Contact your local post office. Sometimes packages get held up at the post office or international packages get delayed in customs.
- If you're still unable to track down a package or they say it's been delivered and it hasn't, the last step is to fill out a missing mail form here with USPS.
- If you have tried all of these steps, you can contact us at email@example.com to see if it has been returned to us, but if it was, we most likely would have contacted you about it already. If it is returned to us because of information wrongly entered at check out, we will reship it to you at the regular cost of shipping.
I subscribed to the Monthly/ Monthly Premium Subscription but haven't received it yet. When does it ship?
The subscriptions ship to all our subscribers at once, at the beginning of each month, except for your first month's subscription. You should receive your package within 5-7 days after your first month's subscription, and then at the beginning of each month after that. You will be charged on the 20th of each month.
How do I change my Monthly/ Monthly Premium Subscription information or cancel my subscription?
To change your card number, billing or shipping information or skip or cancel your subscription, or for all other monthly subscription information updates, log into your account on www.thecrowningjewels.com to update this information.
If you need assistance with updating confidential information such as your card number, please call us at 530-691-4321 between 10am and 4pm PST to give us this information over the phone, instead of sending it in an email.
For all other issues with updating subscription box information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please measure your wrist.
- Bangles only come in one size and are not adjustable.
- Metal Cuffs are very pliable and therefore adjustable.
- If you need to exchange a charm bracelet, not including the Jericho style, for a different size, there's an $8 alterations fee as we make each piece to order. We have to recreate the whole bracelet with additional/fewer links if the size is wrong.
- If you need to exchange a Jericho style charm bracelet for a different size, there's a $16 alterations fee as we make each piece to order. We have to recreate the whole bracelet with additional/fewer links if the size is wrong.
I want to customize a piece of jewelry. Do you create custom orders?
Yes! Please refer to our Customize Page for all customizable jewelry options.
Please note: while we love to work with you to create a piece that is special and meaningful to you, for brand identity purposes, we will design the piece for you. This means that we do not take orders for every specific part of the piece you want (specific tags for the words to be stamped on, specific chains, specific connectors and specific charms). We will allow you to include one or two personal preferences, and you can reference a design you like in your order notes, but we will create the final design of the piece, with your input on what meanings are significant to you. We love to design with your input as to what words and charms are important to you, so you have a piece you are very happy with.
I only wear silver/gold. Do you do all silver or all gold jewelry? Can I switch the tag or chain out to do this?
We intentionally mix the gold and silver in most of our pieces, and we love to keep it that way! We understand many people aren’t used to wearing mixed metals but they are part of what makes our brand unique.
To us, mixed metals are highly symbolic. Gold represents the gold found in everyone while silver represents being refined in fire. Together, they are a holistic picture of the extraordinary value each one of us carries and the time and care God takes in pulling out our beauty! Mixed metals are an important part of our brand identity and we love what it represents! Because of this, we don’t alter our mixed metal pieces to be one color. We do however, have a couple styles that are almost all gold or all silver. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Can I design my own piece of jewelry?
For the purpose of our brand's identity, and to make sure we love all of the designs we are selling, only our designers create and design The Crowning Jewels jewelry.
We are happy to create something special for you with the words and charms that have personal meaning to you from the range of our designs! We will allow you to include one or two personal preferences, however you cannot design your own piece. This is for brand identity, so that we love and are proud of every piece that we sell! Trust our highly qualified design team to lovingly create a beautiful and artful piece of jewelry for you.
Can I just buy a chain, charm or a word by itself?
We don’t sell our chains, charms or tags with words separately, but you can order a piece with the words and charms that are meaningful to you on it.
I have sensitive skin. What is your jewelry made of?
Most of our components are 24 karat gold or silver plated pewter or antique bronze while most of our chains are gold or silver plated brass. While our jewelry does not contain nickel directly, it is manufactured in a facility that uses nickel. Therefore we cannot guarantee that anything is 100% nickel free.
I love this piece, I just want to change one thing! Can I change the chain on my necklace or add a charm/word to a piece of jewelry?
Our designers have carefully and lovingly created each of the pieces we offer, therefore we do not accept changes or additions to our previously made jewelry.
However, you are welcome to order a more customized piece of jewelry via our Customize Page and you can reference a style you like in your order. From there, our designers will create a beautiful piece uniquely for you.
I am a boutique owner! Do you wholesale your jewelry?
Yes, we are working towards this. Please fill out our wholesale form at www.thecrowningjewels.com/wholesale and we will be in touch with you regarding the next steps.
Do you create special designs for conferences and events?
Absolutely! We love to have the privilege of designing specific pieces for your event! You can contact us, letting us know the details and dates of your event. Please give us a minimum of six weeks to create a special collection for your event.
Oh no! My chain broke! What should I do?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return, repair and exchange form.
If it has been less than 60 days from the day that you purchased it, we are happy to give you a complimentary repair! After 60 days we charge a small fee to fix it.
I love your Monthly pieces! When do you release them?
We release an exclusive piece on the first of each month. You can also receive these pieces at a huge discount by signing up for one of our Monthly Subscriptions! Click here for more information.